Safety measures taken at Bø Hotell
Safety of our guests and employees is very important to us. We encourage everyone to follow the recommendations and advices of national and local health authorities:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Keep at least 1 meter away from others except those you live with
- Maintain good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer
Below are more specific measures we take at the hotel to ensure that it is possible to maintain good infection control.
- Breakfast is served from the buffet, with good distance marking and cutlery exchanged several times during breakfast time.
- The content of the buffet is in the rooms so you can come to restaurant prepared.
- All guest must book breakfast time, and this is done at check-in. we ask that this be respected out of consideration for other guests and staff. One can choose time of 30 min. intervals.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance and on the buffet. Use it and keep distance from those in front and behind you.
Restaurant, outdoor bar and garden:
- The restaurant is open from 13:00 to 21:00 Monday to Saturday. Updated Menu is available at reception.
- Tables are placed with a minimum of 1 meter distance between each guest/table inside, outside and in lobby. Not applicable if the guests seated are from the same household.
Conferenses and meetings:
As an organizer of meetings with us, you must be confident that your guests and our employees are taken care of in relation to infection control. We follow all advices and guidelines from national and local authorities.
- There are stations for hand disinfection in all meeting rooms and common areas including the restaurant.
- Meeting rooms and restaurants are thoroughly washed, and all table surfaces and other equipment are disinfected between all meetings.
- The premises are set up with a minimum distance of 1 meter between each meeting participant.
- Contact points such as door handles, coffee machine and water dispenser are often washed and disinfected.
- Breakfast, dinner and lunch are served according to all guidelines from national and local authorities. It is marked which way the guests should go around the lunch buffet and the staff are present in the room to ensure that it is followed. We have also set up markings on the floor to remind about distance.
- The event must have a responsible organizer (customer’s responsibility) who has an overview of who is onsite with the names and contact details on all attendees. This can be delivered to the reception on departure or before departure.
- We have implemented stricter routines for careful cleaning of hotel rooms between each guest, with a focus on infection control.
- Effective chemicals are used that are kind to both humans and nature.
- All surfaces, including door handles, light switches, remote control and hair dryer are thoroughly washed.
- The cleaning staff uses a set of disposable gloves per room.
- The cleaning staff uses one set of cloths per room.
- All surfaces in the common area are washed thoroughly, several times a day.
- Guests staying with us for more than one night will not have their rooms cleaned, this includes change of linen, and change of towels. New towels can be picked up / ordered at the reception.
Your safety is priority
Bø Hotell follows all recommendations, advices and instructions from the health authorities in Norway. We update our routines and offers based on the current guidelines. We consider it is completely safe to stay overnight at Bø Hotell, both for our guests and employees. And our goal is to give you the best experience now, and later.
This page is updated when there is new information about advice or guidelines from relevant health authorities.